To request a presentation, webinar or workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For bio and promotional images, click HERE.
|2-4 Mar 2020||How to be a high performing distributed agile team||QCon London||London, UK|
- What is your speaking fee? I use different fees in different countries. See above for the rates. I will waive the fee if you organize a Work Together Anywhere workshop (online, in person, or hybrid) with 8 or more attendees (€495/person).
- Do you charge travel expenses? My travel expenses are included in my speaking fee.
- Do you want us to book your hotel or flights? No, but thank you for offering. My travel schedule is usually very complicated (a simple return ticket is a rare event for me) and I prefer to book everything myself.
- What if we can’t pay your speaking fee? If you are unable to pay the fee, I am happy to send you some free remote working resources that you can promote to your participants. Simply email me for the options.
- Can we order your books to sell at our event? Yes, you may order my books directly through me. Simply send me an email.
- Will you help us promote our event? Absolutely! I add all public events to my speaking calendar and I promote them on my newsletter and via social media.
- Will you make your slides available after the talk? I am happy to. Just let me know where to send them.
- Can we film your talk? Yes, please! And send me the link too. But please note: My talks engage the audience and I move around a lot – so you need to be prepared to film that. 🙂
- Please use our computer… I insist that I use my own computer for my presentation. My slides are professionally designed with special fonts, graphics and videos – and optimized for my laptop. When I use other computers, something ALWAYS goes wrong. I have connectors for every system.
- Please send your presentation before the event. I always change presentations the day or night before an event. Any presentation that I send earlier will not be up-to-date anymore when I go on stage. Last but not least, I know my presentations work fine on my computer. Other computers usually don’t have the correct fonts, the correct software, etc. As the creator of my presentations, I am the only one who can see if all slides look exactly as they should.
- About speakers gifts… I love and appreciate them, of course. However, I travel very light (think backpack). Giving me something that is heavy, delicate, or can’t go through security at the airport will usually (sadly) end up being given away. Though I have made a number of random people on the street happy with big bouquets of flowers. 🙂
- More questions? Please contact me!