To request a presentation, webinar or workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For bio and promotional images, click HERE.
|9-10 Sep 2019||How to be a high performing virtual team||Private event||Östersund, Sweden|
|10 Sep 2019||Modern leadership in the virtual world||Private event||Östersund, Sweden|
|17 Oct 2019||How to be a high performing distributed agile team||DevLin2019||Linköping, Sweden|
|24 Oct 2019||Managing Distributed Teams [WEBINAR]
Link to Facebook event
|Professional Women’s Network||Online|
- What is your speaking fee? I use different fees in different countries. See above for the rates. I will waive the fee if you organize a Work Together Anywhere workshop (online, in person, or hybrid) with 8 or more attendees (€495/person).
- Do you charge travel expenses? My travel expenses are included in my speaking fee.
- Do you want us to book your hotel or flights? No, but thank you for offering. My travel schedule is usually very complicated (a simple return ticket is a rare event for me) and I prefer to book everything myself.
- What if we can’t pay your speaking fee? If you are unable to pay the fee, I am happy to send you some free remote working resources that you can promote to your participants. Simply email me for the options.
- Can we order your books to sell at our event? Yes, you may order my books directly through me. Simply send me an email.
- Will you help us promote our event? Absolutely! I add all public events to my speaking calendar and I promote them on my newsletter and via social media.
- Will you make your slides available after the talk? I am happy to. Just let me know where to send them.
- Can we film your talk? Yes, please! And send me the link too. But please note: My talks engage the audience and I move around a lot – so you need to be prepared to film that. 🙂
- About speakers gifts… I love and appreciate them, of course. However, I travel very light (think backpack). Giving me something that is heavy, delicate, or can’t go through security at the airport will usually (sadly) end up being given away. Though I have made a number of random people on the street happy with big bouquets of flowers. 🙂
- More questions? Please contact me!