September 26, 13:00 — 15:00 CEST
What is it?
This is a virtual coworking session that uses the Pomodoro Technique.
Who will benefit?
It will benefit those who, like me, occasionally would like to work with others - benefiting from the knock-on impact of working productively “together” in the same room, but not on the same stuff. So, if you are looking for a virtual accountability buddy and get stuff done, join us for the next virtual co-working events!
- 10' Check-in: introductions and share what you are working on;
- Three 30' focus time sprints + 5' break to stretch, refill and recharge;
- 10' Check-out & celebrate getting one step closer to our goals!
In a nutshell:
- Two-hour sessions with 90 minutes for uninterrupted focus time;
- Join with a clear task you can focus on for two hours.
- If you show up, you stay till the end;
- Cameras aren't mandatory, but keeping them on boosts accountability;
- Eliminate distractions: Phone, Slack, infinite open tabs etc;
- Stay hydrated (We won't judge if you snack)
Sessions will happen on Butter.us