December 9, 14:00CET
In the Work Together Anywhere workshop, we explore how to better collaborate online, and the various tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie in the virtual workplace.
We will explore:
- Best practices and tools for seamless online collaboration.
- Ways to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality.
- Simple tips for increasing camaraderie and the sense of team/togetherness online.
This workshop is being co-promoted by the wonderful folks at Valkir!
The workshop is an interactive online session where we get to push all the remote buttons.
8 & 9 Dec, 2020 (all times CEST - check your own time zone HERE)
- 10:00 - 11:30 CEST
- 11:30 - 12:30 CEST - break
- 12:30 - 14:00 CEST
The Work Together Anywhere workshop is your roadmap to working online as if you were in the office together. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be on your way to having a proactive, aligned remote team that feels a sense of closeness.
You will learn how to:
- Avoid miscommunications
- Run problem free meetings where everyone contributes
- Increase camaraderie
- Inspire continuous improvement
Who should attend?
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day to day communication with their remote colleagues
In this workshop, we will be playing with a number of different online tools (Jamboards, Lucid Meetings, Sococo, and Retrium). You will need a good internet connection, access to the Chrome browser (if possible), a headset, and a webcam.
This is not a webinar! You will be engaging in live conversations with real human beings. Expect to be heard and seen throughout 🙂
For more details visit http://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/
What others have said about the workshop:
“The Work Together Anywhere workshop provided me insights into new ways and tools for remote collaboration. Because of this, our company switched from in-person trainings to remote ones.” – Milenko Bugueno (Co-Founder at Agile Moves GmbH)
More testimonials... https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/testimonials/
What others have said about Lisette:
"Lisette is exceptionally good in explaining the concepts as to what can help you in situations, what tools can be used and also how the tools can be leverage to your needs." - Seumeet Madan