Hybrid TEAM Collaboration Dojo
October 2, 09:30 — 13:00 CEST
Part of the Agile By Example conference!
Monday - Wednesday 2-4 October
HYBRID TEAM COLLABORATION DOJO
There is more to a successful remote team than just attending meetings and completing tasks. To create a collaborative workplace online, we must focus on different things to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality and increase that sense of team.
In this workshop, we explore how to collaborate online better and the various tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie online.
Specifically, you will learn the following:
- Effective online/hybrid communication
- Well-being: finding a sustainable work routine
- Techniques for reducing the meetings you need and improving the ones you have
- Tips for building trust and camaraderie in a hybrid environment
Who is this workshop for:
- Motivated and committed team members who want to excel at hybrid working
- Facilitators, coaches
- Scrum masters, product owners
- Junior and senior developers