March 10, 12:00CET
In the Work Together Anywhere workshop, we explore how to better collaborate online, and the various tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie in the virtual workplace.
The workshop is four 90-minute, interactive online sessions where we get to push all the remote buttons. We will meet from 10:30-12:00 CET on the following days (check your own time zone HERE).
- 2 Mar (Tue) - Creating team agreements
- 3 Mar (Wed) - Facilitate online meetings like a pro
- 9 Mar (Tue) - Working together online
- 10 Mar (Wed) - Feedback, appreciation, and celebrations
Note: If you can't make one of the dates, don't worry. There are always other sessions you can join.
Who this workshop is for
- EMPLOYEES advocating for work-from-home options
- MANAGERS seeking to maximize productivity and profitability
- TEAMS collaborating over complex projects and long-term goals
- ORGANIZATIONS reliant on sharing confidential documents and data
- COMPANY OWNERS striving to save money and attract the best brainpower
What you get
- Best practices and tools for seamless online collaboration
- Ways to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality
- Techniques for increasing the feeling of trust and togetherness on a team
- Fewer and better online meetings
- Confidence in your remote working expertise
Meet Your Trainer: Lisette Sutherland
Lisette is a Facilitator, author, speaker, and remote-working champion. Her company, Collaboration Superpowers, specializes in online trainings for people and companies struggling with remote working. She is the author of the Work Together Anywhere Handbook and host of the Collaboration Superpowers podcast.
This is not a “webinar”! And there are no presentations. You will be engaging in live conversations with real human beings. Expect to be heard and seen throughout.
As with any remote meeting, each participant brings part of the meeting space with them. Please help yourself and others by ensuring you:
- Call from a quiet place.
- Have a stable broadband internet connection. Optimum bandwidth, i.e. internet speed on your side will be at least 10 Mbps download / upload. You can measure it using speedtest.net.
- Use a headset.
- Turn your video camera on.
- To optimise your set-up, follow these suggestions on how to have a great video conferencing setup.
- Join the Extravaganza on a laptop or desktop. The workshops are immersive and experiential; you will have a better experience if you can interact with a variety of tools easily.
For more details visit http://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/
What others have said about the workshop:
“The Work Together Anywhere workshop provided me insights into new ways and tools for remote collaboration. Because of this, our company switched from in-person trainings to remote ones.” – Milenko Bugueno (Co-Founder at Agile Moves GmbH)
More testimonials... https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/testimonials/
What others have said about Lisette:
"LIsette is exceptionally good in explaining the concepts as to what can help you in situations, what tools can be used and also how the tools can be leverage to your needs." - Seumeet Madan